Friday, June 15, 2007

Florence here we are



We were on the bus all day. The Italia country side is pretty and full of farms. It is much greener than I thought it would be. Everyone here has been very good to us, but it costs a small fortune to do anything. (an ice cream cone is $3 or $4.00) It has been hot but not unbearable, and pretty sunny. Our room here in Florence is wood floors, 12 ft high ceilings and bare light bulbs and the elevator will hold two people at a time. But its better than sleeping in a tent!

Tomorrow we head for pizza.

I hope everything is going well for everyone. drop us an email or post a comment if you want. I have been able to get to the emails without any problems.

Scott
OLD DAD

2 comments:

mish mish said...

Did you mean Pisa? As in 'the leaning tower of'?

I'm sooo glad you guys get to see all the most awesome sites of Italy....now you know why I love it so much, right?

Have fun!

Michelle

vanya said...

Happy Father's Day Dad