Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Something to amuse!!

Hello all,
Well, some of you might already be aware of this but for those that don’t bear with me. Scott went motorcycle riding a week ago Saturday and unfortunately took a tumble. His motorcycle landed on his foot; fortunately he was wearing some sturdy motorcycle boots. When he got home Aaron and I tried to talk him into having his foot x-rayed and he refused (being the macho guy that he is). His foot seemed to be healing quite well except for the fact that he could hardly walk without extreme pain and the downing of 3 Advil every four hours. Well yesterday I finally talked him into going to the urgent care at our Dr. Office. They did the x-ray and discovered he has a broken bone by his little piggy that had none. He is now wearing a boot!!! So what I want from you is to kindly tease the heck out of him for breaking his first bone at 55 years old, trying to act as though he is a teenager. His email address is jdcinc@comcast.net. So have fun!
Scott’s loving, smug and slightly amused wife,
Diane

No comments: